spark-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Ash <and...@andrewash.com>
Subject Re: window every n elements instead of time based
Date Sun, 05 Oct 2014 23:03:42 GMT
Hi Michael,

I couldn't find anything in Jira for it --
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20SPARK%20AND%20text%20~%20%22window%22%20AND%20component%20%3D%20Streaming

Could you or Adrian please file a Jira ticket explaining the functionality
and maybe a proposed API?  This will help people interested in count-based
windowing to understand the state of the feature in Spark Streaming.

Thanks!
Andrew