spark-user mailing list archives

From Harold Nguyen <har...@nexgate.com>
Subject Re: Spark Streaming with Kinesis
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2014 16:53:03 GMT
Hi again,

After getting through several dependencies, I finally got to this
non-dependency type error:

org.apache.http.impl.conn.DefaultClientConnectionOperator.<init>(Lorg/apache/http/conn/scheme/SchemeRegistry;Lorg/apache/http/conn/DnsResolver;)V

It look every similar to this post:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/24788949/nosuchmethoderror-while-running-aws-s3-client-on-spark-while-javap-shows-otherwi

Since I'm a little new to everything, would someone be able to provide a
step-by-step guidance for that ?

Harold