spark-user mailing list archives

From Steve Lewis <lordjoe2...@gmail.com>
Subject com.esotericsoftware.kryo.KryoException: Encountered unregistered class ID: 13994
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2014 02:43:19 GMT
 A cluster I am running on keeps getting KryoException. Unlike the Java
serializer the Kryo Exception gives no clue as to what class is giving the
error
The application runs properly locally but no the cluster and I have my own
custom KryoRegistrator and register sereral dozen classes - essentially
everything I can find which implements Serializable
How to I find what the KryoSerializer issue is?
I would love to see a list of all classes Kryo serialized