I’m trying to get some workaround for this issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Neeraj Garg

From: H4ml3t [via Apache Spark User List] [mailto:ml-node+[hidden email]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2014 6:53 PM
To: Neeraj Garg02
Subject: Re: Running Spark/YARN on AWS EMR - Issues finding file on hdfs?

I'm having the same problem, seems we are the only two in the world, did you get to resolve it?

http://apache-spark-user-list.1001560.n3.nabble.com/Running-Spark-YARN-on-AWS-EMR-Issues-finding-file-on-hdfs-tp10214p16379.html

To start a new topic under Apache Spark User List, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Apache Spark User List, click here.
NAML

Infosys e-mail system.