I haven't tried this myself yet, but this sounds relevant:

https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/2535

Will be giving this a try today or so, will report back.

On Wednesday, October 29, 2014, Harold Nguyen <harold@nexgate.com> wrote:
Hi again,

After getting through several dependencies, I finally got to this non-dependency type error:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.http.impl.conn.DefaultClientConnectionOperator.<init>(Lorg/apache/http/conn/scheme/SchemeRegistry;Lorg/apache/http/conn/DnsResolver;)V

It look every similar to this post:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/24788949/nosuchmethoderror-while-running-aws-s3-client-on-spark-while-javap-shows-otherwi

Since I'm a little new to everything, would someone be able to provide a step-by-step guidance for that ?

Harold