Yes, you can run it with --master=spark://your-spark-uri:7077 i believe.

Thanks
Best Regards

On Fri, Oct 10, 2014 at 7:03 PM, Theodore Si <sjyzhxw@gmail.com> wrote:
Should I pack the example into a jar file and submit it on master?

On Fri, Oct 10, 2014 at 9:32 PM, Theodore Si <sjyzhxw@gmail.com> wrote:
But I cannot do this via usingĀ

./bin/run-example SparkPi 10

right?

On Fri, Oct 10, 2014 at 6:04 PM, Akhil Das <akhil@sigmoidanalytics.com> wrote:
This is how the spark-cluster looks like

So your driver program (example application) can be ran on the master (or anywhere which has access to the master - clustermanager) and the workers will execute it.

Thanks
Best Regards