Hi Ted,

I did include explicitly breeze in my pom.xml

    <dependency>

      <groupId>org.scalanlp</groupId>

      <artifactId>breeze_${scala.binary.version}</artifactId>

      <version>0.9</version>

    </dependency>

But this error message still appears.

Thanks!

On Sat, Oct 4, 2014 at 2:03 PM, Ted Yu <yuzhihong@gmail.com> wrote:
See the last comment in that thread from Xiangrui:

bq. include breeze in the dependency set of your project. Do not rely on transitive dependencies

Cheers