spark-user mailing list archives

From tsj <tsj...@gmail.com>
Subject MLLib Decision Tress algorithm hangs, others fine
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2014 19:28:38 GMT
Hello all,

I have some text data that I am running different algorithms on.
I had no problems with LibSVM and Naive Bayes on the same data,
but when I run Decision Tree, the execution hangs in the middle
of DecisionTree.trainClassifier(). The only difference from the example
given on the site is that I am using 6 categories instead of 2, and the
input is text that is transformed to labeled points using TF-IDF. It
halts shortly after this log output:

spark.SparkContext: Job finished: collect at DecisionTree.scala:1347, took
1.019579676 s

Any ideas as to what could be causing this?