spark-user mailing list archives

From yuz1988 <yuzhang19880...@gmail.com>
Subject streaming tasks unevenly distributed among the executors?
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2014 23:06:39 GMT
Hello,

I am a new user to spark, after I've run the spark streaming example
'StatefulNetworkWordCount', I was confused on what was shown on the webUI as
follows:
<http://apache-spark-user-list.1001560.n3.nabble.com/file/n19911/uneven.jpg>

It seems like almost all the tasks were assigned to the executor 2, so how
it happened? And can I change some conf to let the tasks approximate evenly
distributed to the executors? If I am wrong, please also explain a little
bit on the spark tasks schedule.

Thanks!
Yu

-----