spark-user mailing list archives

From "vdiwakar.malladi" <vdiwakar.mall...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to generate assembly jar which includes jdbc-thrift server
Date Thu, 27 Nov 2014 08:27:15 GMT
Hi,

I setup maven environment on a Linux machine and able to build the pom file
in spark home directory. Each module refreshed with corresponding target
directory with jar files.

In order to include all the libraries to classpath, what I need to do?
earlier, I used single assembly jar file to include the same in classpath
(without having hive profile by running pom file available in assembly
folder). But now, I could see jar files generated in the individual module
folders. Could you please advice.

Thanks in advance.