spark-user mailing list archives

From MEETHU MATHEW <meethu2...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: Is there a step-by-step instruction on how to build Spark App with IntelliJ IDEA?
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2014 10:02:33 GMT
 Hi ,
I was able to build a spark app in IntelliJ using sbt..Now I am trying to build it using maven
and I am getting build failed.I created a maven project by adding following archetype.Because
simple-archetype was using scala 2.8 version and I am running 2.10.3
<groupId>net.alchim31.maven</groupId>
<artifactId>scala-maven-plugin</artifactId>
<version>3.1.3</version>Now I added spark dependency as
<dependency>      <groupId>org.apache.spark</groupId>      <artifactId>spark-core_2.10</artifactId>
The Build is failing.The error message is likeINFO] Building SampleMVN 1.0-SNAPSHOT[INFO]
------------------------------------------------------------------------[INFO] [INFO] ---
maven-resources-plugin:2.3:resources (default-resources) @ SampleMVN ---[INFO] Using 'UTF-8'
encoding to copy filtered resources.[INFO] skip non existing resourceDirectory /home/meethu/Intellij/SampleMVN/src/main/resources[INFO] [INFO]
--- maven-compiler-plugin:2.0.2:compile (default-compile) @ SampleMVN ---[INFO] Nothing to
compile - all classes are up to date[INFO] [INFO] --- scala-maven-plugin:3.1.3:compile (default)
@ SampleMVN ---[WARNING]  Expected all dependencies to require Scala version: 2.10.3[WARNING]
 mvn.SampleMVN:SampleMVN:1.0-SNAPSHOT requires scala version: 2.10.3[WARNING]  com.twitter:chill_2.10:0.3.6
requires scala version: 2.10.3[WARNING]  org.spark-project.akka:akka-actor_2.10:2.2.3-shaded-protobuf
requires scala version: 2.10.2[WARNING] Multiple versions of scala libraries detected![INFO]
/home/meethu/Intellij/SampleMVN/src/main/scala:-1: info: compiling[INFO] Compiling 2 source
files to /home/meethu/Intellij/SampleMVN/target/classes at 1415700093124[ERROR] error: error
while loading <root>, error in opening zip file[ERROR] error: scala.reflect.internal.MissingRequirementError:
object scala.runtime in compiler mirror not found.[ERROR]  at scala.reflect.internal.MissingRequirementError$.signal(MissingRequirementError.scala:16)[ERROR]
 at scala.reflect.internal.MissingRequirementError$.notFound(MissingRequirementError.scala:17)[ERROR]
 at scala.reflect.internal.Mirrors$RootsBase.getModuleOrClass(Mirrors.scala:48)[ERROR]  at
scala.reflect.internal.Mirrors$RootsBase.getModuleOrClass(Mirrors.scala:40)[ERROR]  at scala.reflect.internal.Mirrors$RootsBase.getModuleOrClass(Mirrors.scala:61)[ERROR]
 at scala.reflect.internal.Mirrors$RootsBase.getPackage(Mirrors.scala:172)[ERROR]  at scala.reflect.internal.Mirrors$RootsBase.getRequiredPackage(Mirrors.scala:175)[ERROR]
 at scala.reflect.internal.Definitions$DefinitionsClass.RuntimePackage$lzycompute(Definitions.scala:183)[ERROR]
 at scala.reflect.internal.Definitions$DefinitionsClass.RuntimePackage(Definitions.scala:183)[ERROR]
 at scala.reflect.internal.Definitions$DefinitionsClass.RuntimePackageClass$lzycompute(Definitions.scala:184)[ERROR]
 at scala.reflect.internal.Definitions$DefinitionsClass.RuntimePackageClass(Definitions.scala:184)[ERROR]
 at scala.reflect.internal.Definitions$DefinitionsClass.AnnotationDefaultAttr$lzycompute(Definitions.scala:1024)[ERROR]
 at scala.reflect.internal.Definitions$DefinitionsClass.AnnotationDefaultAttr(Definitions.scala:1023)[ERROR]
 at scala.reflect.internal.Definitions$DefinitionsClass.syntheticCoreClasses$lzycompute(Definitions.scala:1153)[ERROR]
 at scala.reflect.internal.Definitions$DefinitionsClass.syntheticCoreClasses(Definitions.scala:1152)[ERROR]
 at scala.reflect.internal.Definitions$DefinitionsClass.symbolsNotPresentInBytecode$lzycompute(Definitions.scala:1196)[ERROR]
 at scala.reflect.internal.Definitions$DefinitionsClass.symbolsNotPresentInBytecode(Definitions.scala:1196)[ERROR]
 at scala.reflect.internal.Definitions$DefinitionsClass.init(Definitions.scala:1261)[ERROR]
 at scala.tools.nsc.Global$Run.<init>(Global.scala:1290)[ERROR]  at scala.tools.nsc.Driver.doCompile(Driver.scala:32)[ERROR]
 at scala.tools.nsc.Main$.doCompile(Main.scala:79)[ERROR]  at scala.tools.nsc.Driver.process(Driver.scala:54)[ERROR]
 at scala.tools.nsc.Driver.main(Driver.scala:67)[ERROR]  at scala.tools.nsc.Main.main(Main.scala)[ERROR]
 at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)[ERROR]  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)[ERROR]
 at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)[ERROR]
 at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)[ERROR]  at scala_maven_executions.MainHelper.runMain(MainHelper.java:164)[ERROR]
 at scala_maven_executions.MainWithArgsInFile.main(MainWithArgsInFile.java:26)
Can anyone help to resolve this issue.?
Thanks & Regards,
Meethu M