spark-user mailing list archives

From "Buttler, David" <buttl...@llnl.gov>
Subject inconsistent edge counts in GraphX
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2014 01:51:43 GMT
Hi,
I am building a graph from a large CSV file.  Each record contains a couple of nodes and about
10 edges.  When I try to load a large portion of the graph, using multiple partitions, I get
inconsistent results in the number of edges between different runs.  However, if I use a single
partition, or a small portion of the CSV file (say 1000 rows), then I get a consistent number
of edges.  Is there anything I should be aware of as to why this could be happening in GraphX?

Thanks,
Dave