spark-user mailing list archives

From Sameer Tilak <ssti...@live.com>
Subject Model characterization
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2014 20:52:54 GMT
Hi All,
I have been using LinearRegression model of MLLib and very pleased with its scalability and
robustness. Right now, we are just calculating MSE of our model. We would like to characterize
the performance of our model. I was wondering adding support for computing things such as
Confidence Interval etc. are  they something that are on the roadmap? Graphical things such
as ROC curves etc. will that be supported by MLLib/other parts of the ecosystem? or is this
something for which other statistical packages are recommended?