spark-user mailing list archives

From Jimmy McErlain <jimmy.mcerl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: which is the recommended workflow engine for Apache Spark jobs?
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2014 18:43:28 GMT
I have used Oozie for all our workflows with Spark apps but you will have
to use a java event as the workflow element.   I am interested in anyones
experience with Luigi and/or any other tools.

--

"Nothing under the sun is greater than education. By educating one person
and sending him/her into the society of his/her generation, we make a