spark-user mailing list archives

From Akhil Das <ak...@sigmoidanalytics.com>
Subject Re: Spark Web UI is not showing Running / Completed / Active Applications
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2014 11:25:07 GMT
You could be running your application in *local* mode. In the application
specify the master as spark://blurred-part:7077 and then it will appear in
the running list.

Thanks
Best Regards

On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 4:25 PM, Samarth Mailinglist <
mailinglistsamarth@gmail.com> wrote:

> There are no applications being shown in the dashboard (I am attaching a
> screenshot):
>
> [image: Inline image 1]
>
> This is my spark-env.sh:
>
> SPARK_MASTER_WEBUI_PORT=8888
>
> SPARK_WORKER_INSTANCES=8 #to set the number of worker processes per node
>
> SPARK_HISTORY_OPTS=" -Dspark.history.fs.logDirectory=/usr/local/spark/history-logs/"
#, to set config properties only for the history server (e.g. "-Dx=y")