spark-user mailing list archives

From Xiangrui Meng <men...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: same error of SPARK-1977 while using trainImplicit in mllib 1.0.2
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2014 17:19:49 GMT
If you use Kryo serialier, you need to register mutable.BitSet and Rating:

https://github.com/apache/spark/blob/master/examples/src/main/scala/org/apache/spark/examples/mllib/MovieLensALS.scala#L102

The JIRA was marked resolved because chill resolved the problem in
v0.4.0 and we have this workaround.

-Xiangrui