spark-user mailing list archives

From Yanbo Liang <yanboha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Inaccurate Estimate of weights model from StreamingLinearRegressionWithSGD
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2014 10:07:31 GMT
The case run correctly in my environment.

14/11/25 17:48:20 INFO regression.StreamingLinearRegressionWithSGD: Model
updated at time 1416908900000 ms
14/11/25 17:48:20 INFO regression.StreamingLinearRegressionWithSGD: Current
model: weights, [0.9999999999998588]

Can you provide more detail information if it is convenience?

Turn on the intercept value can be set as following:
val model = new StreamingLinearRegressionWithSGD()
      .algorithm.setIntercept(true)