spark-user mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <so...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Probability in Naive Bayes
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2014 07:09:12 GMT
This was recently discussed on this mailing list. You can't get the
probabilities out directly now, but you can hack a bit to get the internal
data structures of NaiveBayesModel and compute it from there.

If you really mean the probability of either A or B, then if your classes
are exclusive it is just the sum of the class probabilities. You won't be
able to compute this otherwise from what Naive Bayes computes.