spark-user mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <so...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: MLlib Naive Bayes classifier confidence
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2014 08:26:10 GMT
Not directly. If you could access brzPi and brzTheta in the
NaiveBayesModel, you could repeat its same computation in predict() and
exponentiate it to get back class probabilities, since input and internal
values are in log space.

Hm I wonder how people feel about exposing those fields or a different
method to expose class probabilities? Seems useful since it is conceptually
directly available.