spark-user mailing list archives

From Nicholas Chammas <nicholas.cham...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Still struggling with building documentation
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2014 20:54:28 GMT
I believe the web docs need to be built separately according to the
instructions here
<https://github.com/apache/spark/blob/master/docs/README.md>.

Did you give those a shot?

It's annoying to have a separate thing with new dependencies in order to
build the web docs, but that's how it is at the moment.

Nick