spark-user mailing list archives

From Suman S Patil <Suman.Pa...@lntinfotech.com>
Subject Issue in Spark Streaming
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2014 05:34:19 GMT
I am trying to run the Spark streaming program as given in the Spark streaming Programming
guide<https://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/streaming-programming-guide.html>, in the
interactive shell. I am getting an error as shown here<file:///C:\Users\10609685\Desktop\stream-spark.png>
as an intermediate step. It resumes the run on its own like this<file:///C:\Users\10609685\Desktop\spark-resumed.png>.
Please let me know how to overcome this problem.
Thanks in advance

Regards,
Suman S Patil

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential or privileged information
for the intended recipient(s). Unintended recipients are prohibited from taking action on
the basis of information in this e-mail and using or disseminating the information, and must
notify the sender and delete it from their system. L&T Infotech will not accept responsibility
or liability for the accuracy or completeness of, or the presence of any virus or disabling
code in this e-mail"