spark-user mailing list archives

From Saurabh Agrawal <saurabh.agra...@markit.com>
Subject Please help me get started on Apache Spark
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2014 14:04:01 GMT

Friends,

I am pretty new to Spark as much as to Scala, MLib and the entire Hadoop stack!! It would
be so much help if I could be pointed to some good books on Spark and MLib?

Further, does MLib support any algorithms for B2B cross sell/ upsell or customer retention
(out of the box preferably) that I could run on my Sales force data? I am currently using
Collaborative filtering but that's essentially B2C.

Thanks in advance!!

Regards,
Saurabh Agrawal

This e-mail, including accompanying communications and attachments, is strictly confidential
and only for the intended recipient. Any retention, use or disclosure not expressly authorised
by Markit is prohibited. This email is subject to all waivers and other terms at the following
link: http://www.markit.com/en/about/legal/email-disclaimer.page

Please visit http://www.markit.com/en/about/contact/contact-us.page? for contact information
on our offices worldwide.

MarkitSERV Limited has its registered office located at Level 4, Ropemaker Place, 25 Ropemaker
Street, London, EC2Y 9LY and is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
with registration number 207294