spark-user mailing list archives

From freedafeng <freedaf...@yahoo.com>
Subject spark 1.1 got error when working with cdh5.3.0 standalone mode
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2015 00:45:32 GMT
Hi,

I installed the cdh5.3.0 core+Hbase in a new ec2 cluster. Then I manually
installed spark1.1 in it.  but when I started the slaves, I got an error as
follows,

./bin/spark-class org.apache.spark.deploy.worker.Worker spark://master:7077
Error: Could not find or load main class s.rolling.maxRetainedFiles=3

The spark was compiled against hadoop2.5 + hbase 0.98.6 as in cdh5.3.0.
Is the error because of some mysterious conflict somewhere? Or I should use
the spark in cdh5.3.0 for safe?

Thanks!