spark-user mailing list archives

From Tae-Hyuk Ahn <ahn....@gmail.com>
Subject How to access OpenHashSet in my standalone program?
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2015 15:19:55 GMT
Hi,

I would like to use OpenHashSet
(org.apache.spark.util.collection.OpenHashSet) in my standalone program. I
can import it without error as:

import org.apache.spark.util.collection.OpenHashSet

However, when I try to access it, I am getting an error as:

object OpenHashSet in package collection cannot be accessed in package
org.apache.spark.util.collection

I suspect this error is caused by private object. I am wondering how I can
use this object in my standalone program.

Thanks,

Ted