spark-user mailing list archives

From ChongTang <ct...@virginia.edu>
Subject How to recovery application running records when I restart Spark master?
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2015 00:08:20 GMT
Hi all,

Due to some reasons, I restarted Spark master node.

Before I restart it, there were some application running records at the
bottom of the master web page. But they are gone after I restart the master
node. The records include application name, running time, status, and so on.
I am sure you know what I am talking about.

My question is: 1) how can I recovery those records when I restart my Spark
master node. 2) If I cannot recovery it, where should I go to look for them?

Actually, I am caring about the running time of finished applications.

Thank you for your help, and hope every body is doing great!