spark-user mailing list archives

From Alex Minnaar <aminn...@verticalscope.com>
Subject RowMatrix multiplication
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2015 14:33:05 GMT
I have a rowMatrix on which I want to perform two multiplications.  The first is a right multiplication
with a local matrix which is fine.  But after that I also wish to right multiply the transpose
of my rowMatrix with a different local matrix.  I understand that there is no functionality
to transpose a rowMatrix at this time but I was wondering if anyone could suggest a any kind
of work-around for this.  I had thought that I might be able to initially create two rowMatrices
- a normal version and a transposed version - and use either when appropriate.  Can anyone
think of another alternative?

Thanks,

Alex