spark-user mailing list archives

From Todd <bit1...@163.com>
Subject I think I am almost lost in the internals of Spark
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2015 14:24:17 GMT
I am a bit new to Spark, except that I tried simple things like word count, and the examples
given in the spark sql programming guide.
Now, I am investigating the internals of Spark, but I think I am almost lost, because I could
not grasp a whole picture what spark does when it executes the word count.
Is there detailed guide into the intervals about what spark does when it execute the word
count?Thanks. There is a lot of good explanation about the process how Hadoop does the word
count.