spark-user mailing list archives

From "fightfate@163.com" <fightf...@163.com>
Subject Re: Hi: hadoop 2.5 for spark
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2015 07:59:05 GMT
Hi, Siddharth
You can re build spark with maven by specifying -Dhadoop.version=2.5.0

Thanks,
Sun.

fightfate@163.com

From: Siddharth Ubale
Date: 2015-01-30 15:50
To: user@spark.apache.org
Subject: Hi: hadoop 2.5 for spark
Hi ,

I am beginner with Apache spark.

Can anyone let me know if it is mandatory to build spark with the Hadoop version I am using
or can I use a pre built package and use it with my existing HDFS root folder?
I am using Hadoop 2.5.0 and want to use Apache spark 1.2.0 with it.
I could see a pre built version for 2.4 and above in the downbloads section of Spark homepage
-> downloads.

Siddharth Ubale,
Synchronized Communications
#43, Velankani Tech Park, Block No. II,
3rd Floor, Electronic City Phase I,
Bangalore – 560 100
Tel : +91 80 3202 4060
Web: www.syncoms.com
London|Bangalore|Orlando

we innovate, plan, execute, and transform the business​

邮件带有附件预览链接,若您转发或回复此邮件时不希望对方预览附件,建议您手动删除链接。
共有 1 个附件
image001.jpg(3K) 极速下载 在线预览