spark-user mailing list archives

From Matei Zaharia <matei.zaha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spark UI and Spark Version on Google Compute Engine
Date Sun, 18 Jan 2015 02:16:07 GMT
Unfortunately we don't have anything to do with Spark on GCE, so I'd suggest asking in the
GCE support forum. You could also try to launch a Spark cluster by hand on nodes in there.
Sigmoid Analytics published a package for this here: http://spark-packages.org/package/9

Matei

> On Jan 17, 2015, at 4:47 PM, Soumya Simanta <soumya.simanta@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I'm deploying Spark using the "Click to Deploy" Hadoop -> "Install Apache Spark" on
Google Compute Engine.

> I can run Spark jobs on the REPL and read data from Google storage. However, I'm not
sure how to access the Spark UI in this deployment. Can anyone help?