spark-user mailing list archives

From Marco Shaw <marco.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spark Team - Paco Nathan said that your team can help
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2015 12:03:04 GMT
Hi,

Let me reword your request so you understand how (too) generic your question is....

"Hi, I have $10,000, please find me some means of transportation so I can get to work."

Please provide (a lot) more details. If you can't, consider using one of the pre-built express
VMs from either Cloudera, Hortonworks or MapR, for example.

Marco