spark-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Davidson <ilike...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spark 1.2 – How to change Default (Random) port ….
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2015 05:34:24 GMT
This was a regression caused by Netty Block Transfer Service. The fix for
this just barely missed the 1.2 release, and you can see the associated
JIRA here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-4837

Current master has the fix, and the Spark 1.2.1 release will have it
included. If you don't want to rebuild from master or wait, then you can
turn it off by setting "spark.shuffle.blockTransferService" to "nio".