spark-user mailing list archives

From Rasika Pohankar <rasikapohan...@gmail.com>
Subject Spark Streaming with Kafka
Date Sun, 18 Jan 2015 17:47:32 GMT
I am using Spark Streaming to process data received through Kafka. The
Spark version is 1.2.0. I have written the code in Java and am compiling it
using sbt. The program runs and receives data from Kafka and processes it
as well. But it stops receiving data suddenly after some time( it has run
for an hour up till now while receiving data from Kafka and then always
stopped receiving). The program continues to run, it only stops receiving
data. After a while, sometimes it starts and sometimes doesn't. So I stop
the program and start again.
Earlier I was using Spark 1.0.0. Upgraded to check if the problem was in
that version. But after upgrading also, it is happening.

Is this a known issue? Can someone please help.

Thanking you.