spark-user mailing list archives

From Nicholas Chammas <nicholas.cham...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Discourse: A proposed alternative to the Spark User list
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2015 16:43:03 GMT
Josh / Patrick,

What do y’all think of the idea of promoting Stack Overflow as a place to
ask questions over this list, as long as the questions fit SO’s guidelines (
how-to-ask <http://stackoverflow.com/help/how-to-ask>, dont-ask
<http://stackoverflow.com/help/dont-ask>)?

The apache-spark <http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/apache-spark>
tag is very active on there.

Discussions of all types are still on-topic here, but when possible we want
to encourage people to use SO.

Nick

Its a very valid  idea indeed, but... It's a tricky  subject since the