spark-user mailing list archives

From Saurabh Agrawal <saurabh.agra...@markit.com>
Subject Spark Trainings/ Professional certifications
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2015 14:38:33 GMT

Hi,

Can you please suggest some of the best available trainings/ coaching  and professional certifications
in Apache Spark?

We are trying to run predictive analysis on our Sales data and come out with recommendations
(leads). We have tried to run CF but we end up getting absolutely bogus results!! A training
that would leave us hands on to do our job effectively is what we are after. In addition to
this, if this training could provide a firm ground for a professional certification, that
would be an added advantage.

Thanks for your inputs

Regards,
Saurabh Agrawal

This e-mail, including accompanying communications and attachments, is strictly confidential
and only for the intended recipient. Any retention, use or disclosure not expressly authorised
by Markit is prohibited. This email is subject to all waivers and other terms at the following
link: http://www.markit.com/en/about/legal/email-disclaimer.page

Please visit http://www.markit.com/en/about/contact/contact-us.page? for contact information
on our offices worldwide.

MarkitSERV Limited has its registered office located at Level 4, Ropemaker Place, 25 Ropemaker
Street, London, EC2Y 9LY and is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
with registration number 207294