spark-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Mocanu <amoc...@verticalscope.com>
Subject Exception: NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.spark.streaming.StreamingContext$.toPairDStreamFunctions
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2015 15:57:26 GMT
Hi
I get this exception when I run a Spark test case on my local machine:

An exception or error caused a run to abort: org.apache.spark.streaming.StreamingContext$.toPairDStreamFunctions(Lorg/apache/spark/streaming/dstream/DStream;Lscala/reflect/ClassTag;Lscala/reflect/ClassTag;Lscala/math/Ordering;)Lorg/apache/spark/streaming/dstream/PairDStreamFunctions;
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.spark.streaming.StreamingContext$.toPairDStreamFunctions(Lorg/apache/spark/streaming/dstream/DStream;Lscala/reflect/ClassTag;Lscala/reflect/ClassTag;Lscala/math/Ordering;)Lorg/apache/spark/streaming/dstream/PairDStreamFunctions;

In my test case I have these Spark related imports imports:
import org.apache.spark.streaming.StreamingContext._
import org.apache.spark.streaming.TestSuiteBase
import org.apache.spark.streaming.dstream.DStream
import org.apache.spark.streaming.StreamingContext.toPairDStreamFunctions

-Adrian