You can take a look at http://zeppelin.incubator.apache.org. it is a notebook and graphic visual designer.

On Sun, Jan 11, 2015, 01:45 Cui Lin <cui.lin@hds.com> wrote:
Thanks, Gaurav and Corey,

Probably I didn’t make myself clear. I am looking for best Spark practice similar to Shiny for R, the analysis/visualziation results can be easily published to web server and shown from web browser. Or any dashboard for Spark?

Best regards,

Cui Lin

From: gtinside <gtinside@gmail.com>
Date: Friday, January 9, 2015 at 7:45 PM
To: Corey Nolet <cjnolet@gmail.com>
Cc: Cui Lin <Cui.Lin@hds.com>, "user@spark.apache.org" <user@spark.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Web Service + Spark

You can also look at Spark Job Server https://github.com/spark-jobserver/spark-jobserver

- Gaurav

On Jan 9, 2015, at 10:25 PM, Corey Nolet <cjnolet@gmail.com> wrote:

Cui Lin,

The solution largely depends on how you want your services deployed (Java web container, Spray framework, etc...) and if you are using a cluster manager like Yarn or Mesos vs. just firing up your own executors and master.

I recently worked on an example for deploying Spark services inside of Jetty using Yarn as the cluster manager. It forced me to learn how Spark wires up the dependencies/classpaths. If it helps, the example that resulted from my tinkering is located at [1].