If you set up a number of pools equal to the number of different priority levels you want, make the relative weights of those pools very different, and submit a job to the pool representing its priority, I think youll get behavior equivalent to a priority queue. Try it and see.

If I'm misunderstandng what youre trying to do, then I don't know.