From: Reza Zadeh [mailto:reza@databricks.com]
Sent: October-15-14 1:48 PM
To: ll
Cc: user@spark.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: RowMatrix.multiply() ?

Hi,

We are currently working on distributed matrix operations. Two RowMatrices cannot be currently multiplied together. Neither can be they be added. They functionality will be added soon.

You can of course achieve this yourself by using IndexedRowMatrix and doing one join per operation you requested.

Best,

Reza