spark-user mailing list archives

From anny9699 <anny9...@gmail.com>
Subject output worker stdout to one place
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2015 19:31:48 GMT
Hi,

I am wondering if there's some way that could lead some of the worker stdout
to one place instead of in each worker's stdout. For example, I have the
following code

RDD.foreach{line =>
try{
do something
}catch{
case e:exception => println(line)
}
}

Every time I want to check what's causing the exception, I have to check one
worker after another in the UI, because I don't know which worker will be
dealing with the exception case. Is there a way that the "println" could
print to one place instead of separate worker stdout so that I only need to
check one place?

Thanks a lot!
Anny