spark-user mailing list archives

From Deep Pradhan <pradhandeep1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Worker and Nodes
Date Sat, 21 Feb 2015 15:01:43 GMT
In this case, I just wanted to know if a single node cluster with various
workers act like a simulator of a multi-node cluster with various nodes.
Like, if we have a single node cluster with 10 workers, say, then can we
tell that the same behavior will take place with cluster of 10 nodes?
It is like, without having the 10 nodes cluster, I can know the behavior of
the application in 10 nodes cluster by having a single node with 10
workers. The time taken may vary but I am talking about the behavior. Can
we say that?