spark-user mailing list archives

From rrussell25 <rrussel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What is best way to run spark job in "yarn-cluster" mode from java program(servlet container) and NOT using spark-submit command.
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2015 19:57:19 GMT
Hi, were you ever able to determine a satisfactory approach for this problem?
I have a similar situation and would prefer to execute the job directly from
java code within my jms listener and/or servlet container.

--
View this message in context: http://apache-spark-user-list.1001560.n3.nabble.com/What-is-best-way-to-run-spark-job-in-yarn-cluster-mode-from-java-program-servlet-container-and-NOT-u-tp21817p22086.html