spark-user mailing list archives

From dgoldenberg <dgoldenberg...@gmail.com>
Subject Apache Spark User List: people's responses not showing in the browser view
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2015 22:21:57 GMT
Sorry if this is a total noob question but is there a reason why I'm only
seeing folks' responses to my posts in emails but not in the browser view
under apache-spark-user-list.1001560.n3.nabble.com?  Is this a matter of
setting your preferences such that your responses only go to email and never
to the browser-based view of the list? I don't seem to see such a
preference...