spark-user mailing list archives

From kmader <kevin.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject JettyUtils.createServletHandler Method not Found?
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2015 16:50:10 GMT
I have a very strange error in Spark 1.3 where at runtime in the
org.apache.spark.ui.JettyUtils object the method createServletHandler is not
found

org.apache.spark.ui.JettyUtils$.createServletHandler(Ljava/lang/String;Ljavax/servlet/http/HttpServlet;Ljava/lang/String;)Lorg/eclipse/jetty/servlet/ServletContextHandler;

The code compiles without issue, but at runtime it fails. I know the Jetty
dependencies have been changed, but this should not affect the JettyUtils
inside Spark Core, or is there another change I am not aware of?

Thanks,
Kevin