spark-user mailing list archives

From bhushansc007 <bhushansc...@gmail.com>
Subject How to setup a Spark Cluter?
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2015 16:56:01 GMT
Hi All,

I am quite new to Spark. So please pardon me if it is a very basic question.

I have setup a Hadoop cluster using Hortonwork's Ambari. It has 1 Master and
3 Worker nodes. Currently, it has HDFS, Yarn, MapReduce2, HBase and
ZooKeeper services installed.

Now, I want to install Spark on it. How do I do that? I searched a lot
online, but there is no clear step-by-step installation guide to do that.
All I find is the standalone setup guides. Can someone provide steps? What
needs to be copied to each machine? Where and what config changes should be
made on each machine?

Thanks.