spark-user mailing list archives

From "fightfate@163.com" <fightf...@163.com>
Subject Re: Re: Building spark over specified tachyon
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2015 05:30:18 GMT
Thanks haoyuan.

fightfate@163.com

From: Haoyuan Li
Date: 2015-03-16 12:59
To: fightfate@163.com
CC: Shao, Saisai; user
Subject: Re: RE: Building spark over specified tachyon
Here is a patch: https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/4867

On Sun, Mar 15, 2015 at 8:46 PM, fightfate@163.com <fightfate@163.com> wrote:
Thanks, Jerry
I got that way. Just to make sure whether there can be some option to directly
specifying tachyon version.

fightfate@163.com

From: Shao, Saisai
Date: 2015-03-16 11:10
To: fightfate@163.com
CC: user
Subject: RE: Building spark over specified tachyon
I think you could change the pom file under Spark project to update the Tachyon related dependency
version and rebuild it again (in case API is compatible, and behavior is the same).

I’m not sure is there any command you can use to compile against Tachyon version.

Thanks
Jerry