spark-user mailing list archives

From Cheng Lian <lian.cs....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spark-sql query got exception.Help
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2015 13:07:27 GMT
Oh, just noticed that you were calling |sc.setSystemProperty|. Actually
you need to set this property in SparkConf or in spark-defaults.conf.
And there are two configurations related to Kryo buffer size,

  * spark.kryoserializer.buffer.mb, which is the initial size, and
  * spark.kryoserializer.buffer.max.mb, which is the max buffer size.

Make sure the 2nd one is larger (it seems that Kryo doesn’t check for it).

Cheng

​