spark-user mailing list archives

From Imran Rashid <iras...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: ShuffleBlockFetcherIterator: Failed to get block(s)
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2015 17:40:41 GMT
I think you should see some other errors before that, from
NettyBlockTransferService, with a msg like "Exception while beginning
fetchBlocks".  There might be a bit more information there.  there are an
assortment of possible causes, but first lets just make sure you have all
the details from the original cause.