spark-user mailing list archives

From Chitturi Padma <learnings.chitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Job Opportunity in London
Date Mon, 30 Mar 2015 15:17:18 GMT
Hi,

I am interested in this opportunity. I am working as Research Engineer in
Impetus Technologies, Bangalore, India. In fact we implemented Distributed
Deep Learning on Spark. Will share my CV if you are interested.
Please visit the below link:

http://www.signalprocessingsociety.org/newsletter/2015/02/implementing-a-distributed-deep-learning-network-over-spark/
‚Äč