spark-user mailing list archives

From Xi Shen <davidshe...@gmail.com>
Subject netlib-java cannot load native lib in Windows when using spark-submit
Date Sat, 21 Mar 2015 23:58:20 GMT
Hi,

I use the *OpenBLAS* DLL, and have configured my application to work in
IDE. When I start my Spark application from IntelliJ IDE, I can see in the
log that the native lib is loaded successfully.

But if I use *spark-submit* to start my application, the native lib still
cannot be load. I saw the WARN message that it failed to load both the
native and native-ref library. I checked the *Environment* tab in the Spark
UI, and the *java.library.path* is set correctly.

Thanks,

David