Hi Sean,

My system is windows 64 bit. I looked into the resource manager, Java is the only process that used about 13% CPU recourse; no disk activity related to Java; only about 6GB memory used out of 56GB in total.

My system response very well. I don't think it is a system issue.

Thanks,
David

On Mon, 16 Mar 2015 22:30 Sean Owen <sowen@cloudera.com> wrote:
I think you'd have to say more about "stopped working". Is the GC
thrashing? does the UI respond? is the CPU busy or not?